Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How Many Calories In Pils



In life there are always changes, the truth is that for me, Life is a journey whose landscape varies always takes us to places as increasingly diverse and varied.

I refer to changes in my novel precisely. Go ahead, now at a very peak, very stressful, but also a lot of union, although it is precisely this fact that has led me to change the title.

I will not unlock anything, just tell the reader will also have to join pieces, because otherwise you can lose and not a thriller or police, remember that it is the western, but like the protagonist has to piece together the puzzle that form their lives, readers will also have to do it. Already

I'm on the tenth chapter, and not when the finish, I do not know, just as I have said before, is the protagonist who tells the story, who writes as he lives, I do not do anything, just write. Still

, and following the changes, life is full of them, whatever is said or done leads to something else. Perhaps that is its mystery, its secret, its reason for being, I do not know, only the changes are there. We may not even realize them, but when we do, life would change and they become more touchable, more available.

I think it's good for you, but I think it still is better able to adapt to its existence, respect their reason and act on them or not, that's our thing, but when it acts accordingly and performs well, the landscape becomes so green and so full of magnificence that can not seem to be real.

My life right now does not seem real, but yes, I enjoy the most and when you can have something more concrete I will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment