Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Laser Ipl Hair Removal Ringworm

stories I simply ran

Yes, I have decided to be just me doing what I like, enjoy the little things and move forward on this path that is life.

I have amply demonstrated I'm not alone much that I feel well. You been there, and I thank you from the heart.

things have happened recently that made me see that being me, my life can change: I won the contest Horror fanzine Hispano, the newspaper of my people will leave the story was published in Hamburg also I feel good, and I not only try to publish my novel, if not also going to try for other publishers, publishing a book of stories, as I have more than enough for that, and besides, my second novel is great, you wind aft, I am writing this and how I want.

I do not care who I thought my friend betrayed me, I call just to tell me to stop writing, I do not mind coming to my house to tell me to do, once took a firm decision to be myself and failed, but now I can not fail, not only for myself, also for my readers. For those readers who may not know the stories I write off the bat if I throw it all away.

story is that you, and that the truth is that a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment