Saturday, August 1, 2009

How To Beat Bloons Ipod Level 41

PUBLIC

today I received a letter from the Editorial Atlantis, saying they want to publish my book of stories, yes, the latter of which I spoke. For the same. I can

imagine my joy, my mixed feelings right now are certainly many, I believe to be floating through the skies.

I'm very nervous, and no say in this entry, only one thing I can say, thanks for your encouragement, you helped me to follow, not to lose hope in myself. I know I have written these stories, but also that you shall judge, and let me tell you something: I wish you enjoy them as much as I write these stories.

As more information becomes available, I will tell. For now, have decided to pay this year and future reprints of the book, the letter could not be more assertive for me and not just by the news of the publication, but also on the right seem to have had and the welcome they have given to my writings. Are excited, and that, to me, is very important, but the main thing is that you enjoy it, and believe me, I did and I will do everything possible.

Thanks for being there.

pd: this is the first step of many that I will be before seeing the book in bookstores, but also that without it, others would not, so for me, this, is the most important, and I, finally I've given. Thanks again

0 comments:

Post a Comment