Sunday, July 12, 2009

How Do You Have An Enema Without The Equipment?

Stock Copito

Today it just makes few minutes, to give the end to a collection of stories ranging from the theme of love, to the terror. Some of the stories you read here on the blog, how Anne and Frank, the basement of death, back home, the best reception ... they are all these and many more, a total of twelve, in the collection.

I have ordered corrected twice and I will send it to a publisher. Have enough pages, and is registered, so I did not encounter any problems.

But yes, I have to say that I have also taken a couple of Lagrimillas, the feeling was like when I put the end to William, and that deep, I know, my job is something that I've written something that I trust, something that has come from inside, and you may like the public, it does not include, as you may have noticed, only one type of story, but it contains several, and that the narrators are not equal, as some are in first person and others in third. There is even a different genre: adventure, fantasy, reality, romance, western, horror, suspense ... around a bit in a few pages.

Finally, the collection is made, that I have collected in one volume and I get lucky, but yes, I have good luck and, not only for having done, also because I feel good about myself, I feel Although each time I finish a story or something similar, I feel great, and I do not want that to change for the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment