Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Save The Date Birthday

changes Farewell Letter

Good afternoon.

My name is Frank. Many already know me, others have not. I am the main character of Arwen's second novel. Lately she's having a little bad because of Snowflake. I've never had a pet rabbit, she knows, is aware of it, I'll kill the rabbits, the kitchen and the as, but is this world, my world is different from yours and yours as well.

The reason for this letter is to explain some changes that she will be. Arwen has given me the command, has allowed me, rather, is letting me be me who tells the story, my own way, from my point of view and from my feelings. It's something I appreciate because it allows me to be myself, I have to pretend or hide anything.

Many of you western stories, as you call, you do not like. Granted, I understand. To me, my world, either. I hate guns, fear death and renounce violence. But I was born here, I have to admit it, survive ... and I can say I'm proud of my family, my author, and the life I led. A few things I have to repent, very few, but this is not the reason for this letter.

This letter is for you to know two things: Arwen change the title of his novel and that the three parties, will be very different from one another. Let me explain.

The novel will be titled The Valley of Remembrance. Do not ask me to me, please, the reason for this change, ask her, I hope you the answer, because what is to me, I have not said anything.

thing about the three parts is because at first, and my will, I want you to meet my family, who entendáis and me too. I want to the real world may know where I live, I comprehend and I entandáis. That you live with me the situations that shaped me as a man and forged my family.

Later, want and desire you to live with my family situations, that you traveling with me for the ranch, and anticipating that you can smell my world, that you feel what the westerns, the hard side, its injustice, is also a good side, its union, familiarity ... I want you to live my loves, my brother, I wish that you feel the love and understanding of my father ...

And finally ... well, everyone back home know it? they'll tell further, I want you to meet my child, my wife, my grandfather ... I want you to know the city, to live in it, I want you to accompany me, because, unfortunately, this way I can not do it alone.

I am a man, I know, Arwen and I have my hand, but she is a guide. I need you to help me, do not leave me alone. This road is difficult, slow, hard and painful, but if I have people waiting for my arrival, it becomes less hard. I can not ask for help from Arwen, and is doing well.

A greeting from a man who surrenders his weapon to offer their memories and their lives. FRANK

0 comments:

Post a Comment