Saturday, July 18, 2009

What Does The Texas Reg

Frank

few days ago my rabbit Snowflake, a copy of hotot race, has died. If it was not my fault or if I had nothing to do, so if they died waiting. Just hours earlier he had said he was going to throw after eating lettuce, bread ... but when I did I found him dead.

was not a shock if not what has ended its life. If I had taken in his arms, like every day, you may have noticed the rise in temperature, heart racing or to me, but perhaps could have saved his life, but I did not because I did not know anything happened to him, I saw him quiet in his place, quiet, as he was. But unfortunately no longer with me.

I have more rabbits, each time they miss eating, clean them, caress them ... I see them, remember to drink. I put that name on your coat, all white, with a round brown eyes. He was very cuddly, super affectionate ... kind, loving me, with my mother ... she could not do anything, she just wanted his touch, nothing more, since neither could throw to eat nor clean his cage, I do.

These things happen, animals, like people, we are, and we must overcome, but the gap remains even a single rabbit, which for me was anything but simple, but do not speak and do not nothing special, but for me I looked, I lick, I put her head on my shoulder and eat from my hand ... for me it was love of the animal to me.

are things in life, things happen ... Lola like he died a few months ago a cat, but the truth is that they missed. A lot.

Wherever you are, Copito always be remembered because it was funny, playful, cuddly ... animal because it was a very cute and very cuddly. He was only 13 months when he died, I bought it because I saw very little in the store, hardly ate and were then in bad condition, so I bought it, I brought to my house and raised him. I left not a single rabbit his, as the doe that I had before the rabbits ate upon them, so that killed my mother, I felt sorry for her, but the bunnies killed as she had them. He did half a dozen times. And one of these, the outcast was Copito, so I have nothing of it, nothing more than a photo and a beautiful memory, along with the feeling that I was to blame for his death, perhaps if he had caught. .. do not know, but if he had, might have noticed something and would have been saved, the only thing is that I soon forgot.

I are coming good things but also bad, and they are so heavy that hard penalties are good with them ...



Copito Goodbye, do not ever forget. Forgive me for not knowing how to let go of the jaws of death.

0 comments:

Post a Comment