Friday, October 2, 2009

What Should You Say To Someone Having A Baby?

The cover of my book


almost a month ago that I do a blog post, but I have good news, I hope to make it up. At least my intention is that. Finally

is already the cover of my first book: The circle of life. The truth is that for me, and with your permission, is the most beautiful cover I've seen. These stories are collected in this book not only will I be the cause of this publication so desired, I will also be partly recovered my dream of writing. Thanks to all of you who were there when I fall, your courage, your comments, your relentless support ... Thanks to this, and now these stories give me the opportunity to publish at last I can say I'm a writer. I say this in big letters not for nothing, if not for that audience and the cover is a good example of this.

The truth is that many times I thought I would say when this happened, but now I'm speechless. Do not say, nor how to say my state at this time. There have been many years of struggle, much grief, much solitude, long chase a dream away from me every time I thought he stood ... and is now a reality. When I look back I am falling again and again, I mourn me, I am suffering, I am pulling leaves and writings and books, and delete files ... Now I realize that no matter how Sometimes you fall chasing a dream, it is important to find the strength to keep pursuing it, because in this life, do not you stop, reach everything. And this dream I have finally achieved.

If the publication and now I'm home and not want to think how I'll feel the day of presentation. But it is my dream and would give anything to see it fulfilled. Thanks.

Sechat few days ago gave me some awards given on your blog, I'm posting and I wish you all the toméis as shown, although very small, my thanks, because this cover is not only mine, is also yours. Especially yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment