Thursday, October 8, 2009

When Eta Appears In Vuze

Blog A year


Yes, I have no idea how this could be, but reading the blog of Lola Marine, I realized that I started the same day as her, so also is the first year of this blog.

For me it was a year ... 'm not sure how to define it as neither good nor bad, but I'll take the good, with friends, with the advice, shared the joys, the sorrows comforted ... I can say about the blog has been a very good year. A first year that I not only learned to walk, also to eat, drink, laugh , to dream ... I have learned to look to the future with hope, I learned to stay with good things, reírle to solitude, to dream of a fact that in the previous post you have already seen.

is true that health is not accompanied me, but it is also true that you have been by my side, waiting, responding posts, commenting, giving ideas and this is the best thing you could do for me. I have left out, nor have I said what everyone here at home I say. That book comes out because you gave me the momentum. And that can not thank in words, only one fact: keep writing.

toast So this year I found what I never had: strength and desire to move forward and friends who are always by my side. And for that to happen for many years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment