Monday, October 19, 2009

Meridian Idaho T-mobile Call Center

And we go forward

Yes, we go forward. My character is showing just the opposite of what I expect. It is a loving family, is a man who just wants to make his brother happy, and a son who lives to see his father smiling. Blamed for the death of his mother, which was sent to a remote corner of his memory, and cruel and cold death of Mary, his stepmother.

say that the characters always have something on us, because the truth is I do not know what to think. Frank is much more courageous, determined and experienced than me. In addition, a person is totally against guns, when it is clear that in the Far West, if you do not defended with a gun, you killed her. But there is sitting in his wheelchair, struggling to walk, to overcome this tragic event that nearly cost him his life.

I'm not complaining at all about him, like me, like me, enjoy writing and then reading ... but it is a character so different from the others, so varied and yet so clear, which I think was born in the wrong time, I think it must have been born when he did, but yes, I am delighted to write that story I love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment