Thursday, April 30, 2009

Twister Game Board Fabric

Castillo de Niebla

few months ago, I visited the Castillo de Niebla. I made several pictures, and as you might like to see some, instead of putting them one by one, it would be very long entry, I made a video hope you like it.

This castle dates from the fifteenth century. Located in the center of Fog, its walls accommodate several homes, although the village has been "forming" the rest of the castle. Its rooms are not in danger, keeps well and retains not only the kitchen as it was at that time, but it also keeps the bellows, armor, helmet, swords, bows, crossbows, arrows ... the range with two goals and several coats of gentlemen.

The main tower retains its access and can climb to the top where you can see all the people and the Castle. Inside this tower, there are several rooms whose entrance is permitted. Including falconry, where you can see how it was the garment of the falconer and also to be used by the hawks.

I can not mention the dungeon, which houses all its instruments of torture used, as well as tailoring and remains, of course, where munitions were stored. Already

I leave you with the video in which I have put some of Ecos del Rocío Seville entitled Huelva. No I lost his head, Fog, for those who do not know, is in Huelva.

0 comments:

Post a Comment