Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Complaints About Secure Smile Teeth

Cultural Tour

On Saturday I was at Cadiz, and the truth is that I loved the city. It is very nice and very pleasant, at least to me it seemed.

I have several photographs, I'll upload a video in a few days.

saw the monument to Pepa, the constitution of 1812, which is so called because it issued a March 19 and because the King had then in Spain was the brother of Napoleon Bonaparte, Joseph. The monument is situated in a central square, very beautiful and not suitable for those who have pollen allergies.

Then we were in one of the defenses of Cadiz, is very well preserved and has magnificent sea views and a distant but very clear view of Rota, as is seen from Cadiz and from Rota Rota, Cádiz.

were also one of the castles in the Santa Catalina. To get information for a novel based in the Middle Ages is not of much, because he has had enough of reforms, many uses and is very well preserved but the truth is that good, the older part are the interior walls and not that he was severely affected by the Civil War.

La Caleta Beach is a marvel with its boats, its banks, its sand so clean and calm sea. We were lucky because despite the air because it ran, it was very cold, rather it was spring, and the tide was low, which gave us the ability to see as seafood.

visited the place of flowers and salting of Cadiz, where they put a video that told how the Romans drew as was the serum and Cadiz at the time. I do not want to extend much for doing this heavy reading, so that the shape of Cadiz in the old and the serum will tell another day. Agree?

A part of this visit, I have to say that there was a day very good for me, I enjoyed it, did not visit even half of what we had to do, and although the day was very good, people complained a lot, so we had to go back. It was a shame but hey, that's life, people do not appreciate anything and so can not do a tour. If we are able to climb slope 95 meters, we are able to walk in a straight line 80 meters. But do not worry, I owe a visit to Cadiz, but a visit in a position someday I'll do because I love and that of silver cup, which is very well placed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment