Friday, April 24, 2009

Desmume Pokemon Heart Gold Cheat



computer I have now, the tower is fixed, so it will come with more ease, I can visit more than you and I can leave the entries with more calm.

The news that I give is that there are two publishers who have asked me the manuscript of the novel. To me it is a good news, I'm nervous now that you want to tell you, I'm on a cloud I'm shaking ... I do not think so and more because I made only a proposal, but have been very interested in receiving manuscripts, and in fact, the two have asked me the same day.

Of course, this should be celebrated, what better than a tour! Then tomorrow I'm going to Cadiz cultural tour and visit two castles, which will help me in the corrections that William publishers ask me to do you see the reason for my happiness? I'm so happy and not even know what to say or how to express my happiness.

I love the path I have chosen: the literature. Is giving me unforgettable moments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment