Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hegres-art Free Streaming

great news at last Tuesday

Yes, finally today is Tuesday and I could come and stop by here. It's a can that have the broken computer, and a nuisance because I have only a moment on Tuesday to do everything and believe me, there is little that I have to do, much less what I have to tell, so I will summarize a bit for I do not long to you and me very long to write.

The first is that last Friday in Seville had a talk about "How to publish a book that gave Javier Marquez, and Matt Parker, well, as you probably know was suspended, but I the truth is that I spent a fantastic time. And I really mean it. I laughed a lot and learned a lot too, although I felt sorry for that suspension. Anyway, I'm glad I went. Spend time chatting with these two monsters of literature is a dream come true.

The second is that the second novel I'll begin writing from scratch. Not for nothing, remains in first person, but I will distort the story, sometimes I can hardly keep up taking the character, so distorcionaré history and tell him what you want from your life. Yes, the plot is more elaborate and the characters are very prepared for anything. Especially for this first part, it will be a trilogy whose name is still provisional, so when I decide completely or when the characters: Frank, tell me, what you communicate.

On the other side of the novel there is still no news, the editorial still seems to be in it. Patience is a virtual hosting of which unfortunately I do not have, but it seems I'll have to resort to it at this time.

For now I think that's it, but yes, we are working class-the synopsis of a novel, ours. To make it easier, we will first schema and the schema, an abstract. There's the synopsis, the truth is it's very easy to prepare each frame of each character separately and then joined in a line to me is out the synopsis alone, if anyone has trouble making the synopsis of his novel, follow these steps, see how easy.

Kisses for all and thanks for continuing there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment