Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How Do You Cheat On Cubefield

Thanks

I have no time to enter all your blogs and thank you for your comments full of joy and tips, so I think this post to thank you competáis me these moments before publication.

The publisher and I are already working, now I will not reveal anything, but there are surprises and many are good of course, I have taken the right path, I have not been driven by fear, I tried to give the right steps, bring to life the stories, I tried the characters you can get both as each other, and right now, I only see the book in the street, tell me if you like the stories, you enjoy them, and of course you want to continue on this path that nothing other than the one chosen by me.

Thanks for being there. This is not a farewell, is an appreciation . I'll be very busy, but when can I spend, I comment and I visited. Thanks again, have been in the thick and thin, have been from the beginning, you gave me strength, will, have given me ideas for stories, you know my characters ... just need to enjoy the book, and that's now what I want. Because I do not write for me, I write to give life to these characters, and readers will enjoy reading the stories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment