Saturday, May 30, 2009

North Face Embroidered



often have in mind the idea of \u200b\u200bgiving up, but something inside of us invites us to move forward. And when it's something we like, we do not need much to go on, although a pat on the back, a nice word or a smile.

All this comes because lately my family does not cease in its efforts to stop writing me, when on the other hand, I do not say so openly. That leaves me quite confused in many respects. And I left with the impression that nobody tells me the truth, but it also leaves me with the feeling of loneliness and no stranger to me.

know that these things can happen to many people with anything they choose in life: study, work ... everything. But I think it is not about what others say, it is a matter of what we really want. And of course, what I want is that the readers enjoy the stories I write. I finished reading and say, jolin , go with this character ... good had it not been for the other would not have done anything ... these are the things that I want to tell the public.

not know if you has happened, but I'll tell you one thing, between giving up and fight, I prefer to fight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment