Thursday, May 21, 2009

Disk Golf Bags Beer Cooler

Surrender or fight Too much work and few hours in the day for a while

you do not know if you feel the same, but for me, lately, the day has fewer hours, and no good reason. Am I that I did not organize well or not, but I have no time to almost nothing.

The novel was taking me longer than I thought, and I do not mean it is not finished yet, something almost impossible, I say this because I'm never satisfied, or with one or another narrator. They all lack something and they all left over. I do not want to bore the reader, but it is clear that if I do not see myself as not comfortable, the reader is not going to be. For

worse, my computer keeps crashing. The technician says he can not do more, it will continue each X trouble time and you can not do anything, that to me it gets on my nerves, and of course, I do not concentrate.

I've been thinking a lot about you, and I had an idea. Not if you like it or not, I hope so.

My idea was to create a forum where they hang things related to literature: books we like, the most admired writers, novels or other literature that has touched my soul ... but where we also share characters with other users, to see if others like it, change them, add them ... not mean we have to do what others want those characters, but can give us ideas for themselves or for other future. Cree

forum before my computer is spoil, but I leave the address and if you want, you pass you are called literary Obviously there is not much, as I said, it has led me to enter, but you can also see some tips when writing, and of course, useful tips on writing and information about narrators, overtones and writing about different types of characters ...

delighted to return. Kisses to all. Unfortunately

0 comments:

Post a Comment