Friday, May 22, 2009

First Death Anniversaryinvitation

Rebuilding the face of the Mother-Father

There is a thread of Kuna history, which I always little attention. I was surprised and tried to decipher the inner fire silence of history and the word accurate. In front of me dancing history and issued many avocations. The word-word did not say of honest my anxiety, until life made me feel so unfathomable it was that part of the Kuna people lived. My dad, never tired of telling, small, tender story, warrior and sensitive. But this story full of courage and willingness launched from me and one for dynamic. I never said but if I gave clues to its interpretation. I said several times, "one day care appear Sapas and many think it's your mother." But who is this mother? asked to intense questioning and hesitation.

One day I sat down and told me. "Let me tell you a story. But as one weapon the tapir or deer bones to know how were these animals. Now you do not understand, "said Kuna Ibelele history, a leader, came with seven siblings. Born and grew up orphans. The song of a bird he foreshadowed that his mother had been feasting on toads and Sapas men and their guts thrown into the river and finally swallowed by a big fish. Large and realized that the woman who cared for was not his mother. The bird of good omen said the woman who claims to be your mother not your parent, is a toad. From the suffering and hope the brothers tried to recover the guts and heart of the Mother in the intestine of fish. At the end they succeeded, drying the river and captured the fish with the guts of the Mother. To rebuild the body of Mother took him to the sacred precinct arming again I sobbed, cocoa, dances, songs and solemn hieratic and over again. Wanted see the face of his mother. But a voice from the shadows killing, cursing Mother and melted his flesh and bones. The Mother's body was lying in anything. "

may seem counterintuitive, considering that the sense of history, constitutionally, based on identity, can clarify and rebuild in the same way that recreates the skeleton of an animal. Not so! The function is simply discover sentient know, reconstruct, build and seek their meaning in the present looking back to relaunch the future.

It is up to everyone to give life to our mother and give his life for her. Live always rejuvenated and beautiful. And never the killer voice turn off the light and dispel our passion for this land of hope. From the University, cinema, lectures, Face Book, Hotmail, in the countryside, the town, cinema debates are to strengthen the quake mystery and the identity of our people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment