Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ideas To Write In A Friend's Wedding Card

Two stories awake and asleep

Yes. I'm having an affair and I can. I have two stories awake, screaming and fighting to be told and one that has fallen asleep. I hope not wake up, I'll sing you a lullaby.

Seriously, Frank continues, and the draft has 26 chapters, is proving to be a man of pure and sincere feelings, but also brave and very, very determined to get what you want: walking. No more story, this story has many secrets and surprises, as many as I expected, but I was surprised, it is much easier to write than it came at a time to think, and I am grateful to Frank, that makes it for me an adventure without end and very happy, because whatever the pain, there are moments filled with emotion, joy, joy ... hope ... I love, I can not help it, I hope you readers also get to enjoy.

On the other hand, I appeared a young woman with a history a little crazy, is that the girl wants to tell his story, but does not dare to do as Frank, so he is writing in third person and in the past, since this girl, unfortunately, ended up taking his life, but yes, I think that more than one person, if viewed in these circumstances, I would. This young Suzanne, which I do not know much yet, only I can tell you is very nice, crazy and feel bad, it is very beautiful, is only 21 years and also has a child of only 10 months with a very sad life this little but with a happy ending for him. However, the history of this young man and his son, tell it separately, as the boy, Luis, has a story very different from her mother. Yes, this girl is in love with a person who is not her husband. Todabia Judge not, her husband, since the birth of Louis, does not want her, so she falls in love, but his madness becomes very unpleasant. And say no more about it until not know well. In the coming days I will submit it.

is asleep And the story of Anna, the girl becomes Ana and Frank discussed by boarding the ship. Well have to wait to tell his story, Suzanne has beaten him, and she tells me his story, but Anna has fallen asleep, he says nothing, I suppose you have noticed that each story has its place, time, and it is not yours. Theirs is later, when more light, now there is darkness, there is hope without actually having success, there is joy followed by great sadness ... this is not the time of the forest, this is the time of waiting, struggle and courage.

know that I have been very far from here, but keep thinking of you all, and the proof is in facebook if you see me, that means that I spend, I read but not comment and I remember a lot. Do not hesitate.

A great big kiss and hope future entries, one will discover you Suzanne and the other, I will do more to understand, but of course, also reach the entrance to the presentation of my book to be in October.

0 comments:

Post a Comment