Monday, June 8, 2009

T-mobile Call Center In Idaho

yes, but with a heart of gold

Hi tod @ s . Today I share with you my experience has taught me a lot. It is, as you have already of course, an experience with an autistic child. Well, actually has been with a girl. Beatriz is called, has 14 wonderful years and a heart that does not fit in this world.

Turns out I already knew several years ago but did not know autism as today, and that is what I have to thank Anabel, so thank Anabel. Well you see, and not long ago I saw Beatrice in fact, almost a year. Whenever I saw was with his mother and his sister, and of course, she behaved as always, very loving, very tender, not given to be touched, do not talk about, do not you throw it supports the clothes (when I saw her almost a year wearing a loose shoes and a shirt button unfastened, he came close to dropping to the floor screaming) and so much more, but thanks to the help of exercises had admitted to be touched that the combs and even that bathe and dress, so for his mother was a huge relief, the girl and not scream or beat bath time. People who have children, the truth is that you will understand to perfection what you feel, I can just imagine me, and I do not like. For

ago about a couple of weeks, I saw this family. Beatriz's mother has suffered a few months ago a stroke. Fortunately there was very strong, but Beatrice has changed dramatically. When she saw me she hugged me, to which I replied with a hug and a kiss of course, something to which Beatrice is given, I was chatting with her mother, her sister ... but Beatrice was not letting his mother, and you climb up a steep street of my village, Beatriz, she alone, made his mother sit on a step out there. He left her sitting there a while, and when he went to get up, it was Beatrice who helped to rise. I do not believe what I was seeing. For me it was impossible, but it turns out, it does since Mother fell ill. To me constantly looking at my shoes, and when I dropped the cord, let me go until I tied.

who is autistic is because the same mother taught me my mother and medical papers. Your child, who at that time was 5, was autistic. It's been 9, and has been lucky, Beatriz is very special, so much that one forgets what you have when you are with her. It is cheerful, fun, laughs, hugs you, watches everything and takes care of his mother. Clings to her arm and not let go. Seeing, can you believe it is the mother who carries it, but if you look, you see not, is quite the opposite.

sun is a girl, but yes, some things are not supported, but with his gaze and small gestures, all rewards. *****

dedicated to Anabel, the blog the sound of the grass to grow for the opportunity to understand a little more this world and you can rate this story so simple, yet so important. Thank you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ***** Anabel

0 comments:

Post a Comment